It is very important to learn the purchase and sale value of your land in the market to prevent your land from being sold below the market value. The price determined for the lands within the framework of the laws drawn by the Ministry of Finance may vary from year to year. While calculating the price of the land, other similar plots in the region where the land is located are taken into account. In addition, the region where the land is located, the width of the region, the investment value, the nearby sites, and social areas, whether it is agricultural land or not, and the minimum and inflation-related values determined by the Ministry of Finance and Customs are the factors affecting the price of the land.
HOW IS THE LAND PRICE INQUIRY MADE?
We can list the land price inquiry methods as follows.
• You can find out the current value of the land by going directly to the municipality where the land is located or by calling the relevant unit of the municipality.
• You can make inquiries from the municipality’s website.
• You can make inquiries through the e-Devlet portal.
HOW DO YOU CALCULATE THE PRICE OF YOUR LAND?
You can easily calculate the land price in a few steps.
• First of all, identify 3 different plots near the area where the land is located.
• After looking at the prices of these three plots one by one, find the total land market value.
• Multiply the total market value you get by the square meter of the land.
• The number resulting from the multiplication shows the price per square meter of land.